J-Bed with Fibre Mattress
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: J-Bed with Fibre Mattress
- SKU: J-Bed with Fibre Mattress
This iconic J-Bed™ Folding Bed brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable. Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use the Performance e-Fibre mattress is a practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments.
Created without compromise, the J-Bed™is made using the finest materials. The anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360° castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Bed’s stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. The oak effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place.
Resting on a sprung slatted base, the Performance e-Fibre™ mattress has a high performance fabric cover, which offers a higher fire resistance and extra durability whilst unlike foam, the unique open cell structure of the e-Fibre™ fillings enables the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage.
Developed with our planet in mind, e-Fibre™ is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. The e-Fibre is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be disposed of responsibly.
All our Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
• Bringing together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable.
• Larger than a regular single bed
• Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use
• Exclusive J-Lok mechanism enables effortless opening and closing, one side at a time
• Lightweight anodised aluminium frame.
• Traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support
• Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
• Foot end to keep mattress in place
• High fire resistance and extra durability - suitable for contract use.
• 100% Foam Free breathable Performance e-Fibre™ mattress
• Free from harmful chemicals & VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
• FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
• 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
• Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
• British made with a lifetime frame guarantee*
• Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards.